Peak Dates 2022-2023
Friday, November 18 – Monday, November 28
Friday, December 16 – Monday, January 2
All boarding reservations in the Peak Date period require a 50% deposit.
The deposit is collected at the time of booking beginning October 16, 2022. If your reservation is made on or before October 15, 2022, we will request your deposit on October 16, 2022. You have 5 days to complete payment for the deposit, after which time your reservation will be cancelled.
This deposit applies to the final cost of the reservation. This deposit is non-refundable in cases of cancellation. Your reservation dates can be adjusted within the peak date period if capacity allows. If reservations are extended after original booking, additional deposits for each night will be required. Unused or forfeited deposits cannot be used as store credit.
Daycare Blackout Dates
We are closed for daycare and boarding drop-offs/pick-ups on the following dates:
- Thursday, November 24
- Saturday, December 24
- Sunday, December 25
- Saturday, December 31
- Sunday, January 1
General Boarding Reminders:
- Personal items should be limited to food, medications/supplements, and a small personal item like a towel or shirt. We will not accept toys, blankets, or beds from home. We have all of the bowls, blankets, and bedding your dog needs to be comfy as can be!
- Leave the measuring scoops at home, please. Just let us know the measured amount in standard cooking volume like “1 1/2 cups” or “3 tablespoons”.
- We are happy to include digestible treats and chews (biscuits, jerky, or dental chews) in your dog’s meal, but please leave bully sticks and rawhide at home.
- Please pack all food in non-breakable containers — no glass or ceramic, please!!
- We prefer medications in their original packaging with administration instructions clearly shown. All medication instructions will be verified at drop-off.
- Book reservations through your customer portal, give us a call at (510) 655-7832, or send us an email.